highly toxic

My dog ate a pile, what do I do?

S.O.S. My dog ate an alkaline battery, not only the outside, but also the inside, and I am very worried, I don't know what to do or how to help him, what should I do? This is one of the most dangerous problems that can send a dog, not only to emergencies, but also to the grave, because the intake of this type of chemical product can have fatal consequences. And if to this danger, we add the easy access that a canine has to batteries, through controls, toys or even watches, this puts dogs at great risk of ingesting…
Read More